Bibliocommons Library Catalogue
Finding books, movies, and music just got easier and a lot more fun!
The Fort Saskatchewan Public Library (FSPL) has implemented an innovative new catalogue to make finding library materials easier, faster, more intuitive and a lot more fun. Visit the library’s website (www.fspl.ca) to try it today.
FSPL’s new catalogue includes the following enhanced functionality:
● Find: Behind the scenes, a smarter search gives you better results. And the sleek, modern interface provides easy ways to narrow or expand your search, or browse for related items.
● Explore: Not sure what you’re looking for? Peruse bestsellers, new additions to the collection, award winners or materials that are generating a lot of interest. You can also browse the shelves virtually.
● Share: Share your ratings, comments, tags and more with other users. Follow users with similar interests and tastes and get recommendations. You can also easily share your interests through your other accounts, like Facebook and Twitter.
● Keep Track: Use your three virtual shelves (Completed, In Progress, and For Later) to keep track of all things books, music, and movies. Next time you can’t remember that title, you can check your shelves!
● Create: Share your interests and enthusiasm about a topic by building lists to share within a community of users with similar tastes and interests.
● Borrow: It's now even easier to place holds and renew items online!
START EXPLORING BY CLICKING THE LINKS BELOW:
● Login (requires FSPL library card)
● FAQs (complete) – from BiblioCommons